Quaid-e-Azam Quotes: Quaid-e-Azam was a great leader in the subcontinent. He was a great politician and barrister. His massive knowledge improved a separate place for Muslims in front of Americans. After that, he made Pakistan. That’s why the Pakistan base depends upon Quaid-e-Azam Quotes.
In this Paragraph, I want to tell you Muhammad Ali Jinnah was born on 25 December 1876 in Karachi. Firstly he took basic education from Karachi. After that, he went to London and got a Barrister degree from Lincoln Inn university. Secondly, he returned to British India and take a part in Bombay High Court, and joined the Indian National Congress. Recently, he realized that the national party was only the Hindus party. Thirdly, he joined the All India Muslim League, He passed a fourteen-point constitutional plan for the safety of the political rights of the Muslim community. He thought it was not possible to live Hindu and Muslim together. Apparently, he did work hard for getting a separate land for Muslim and In 1940 he passed the Lahore resolution. On the Other hand, he made Pakistan on 14 August 1947.
Inspirational Quaid-e-Azam Quotes About Pakistan:
He was the founder of Pakistan and thought positive and encourage talented people to progress in Pakistan. Moreover, he liked the person who had the appropriate knowledge.
- “Think a Hundred times before you TAKE A DECISION but once that decision is taken. Stand by it as one man.”
- With faith’ discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.
- “I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a decision and make it right.”
- Expect the best, prepare for the worst.
- “There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan.”
Inspirational Quaid-e-Azam Quotes about Students:
Muhammad Ali Jinnah guides the students about education. He always stressed to do work hard for getting a splendid education and a luxury future. Additionally, he always helped the students to improve Pakistan’s development by intellectual interest.
- We follow the teaching of PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH. We are the members of the brotherhood of Islam. In which all are equal in right, dignity, and self-respect. Consequently, we have a special and very deep sense of unity. MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH
- It is also necessary to have an independent press in order to counteract false and malicious propaganda. MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH
- I have lived as plain Mr. Jinnah and I hope to die as plain Mr. Jinnah. I am very much averse to any title or honors and I will be more than happy if there was no prefix to my name.
More Quotes About Students Success:
- “Come forward as servants of Islam organize the people economically, socially, educationally and politically and I am sure that you will be a power that will be accepted by everybody.”
- “Education is a matter of life and death to our nation.”
- “I must emphasize that greater attention should be paid to technical and vocational education.”
- “Work honestly and sincerely and be faithful and loyal to be Pakistan Government. I can assure you that there is nothing greater in this world than your own conscience and, when you appear before God, you can say that you performed your duty with the highest sense of integrity, honestly and with loyalty and faithfulness.”
- “With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.”
- “Corruption and bribery are like poison and a horrible disease, which needs to be put down with an iron hand.”
- ” Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a a desire, a dream, a vision.” MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH
Inspirational Quaid-e-Azam Quotes About Kashmir:
Muhammad Ali Jinnah always said: Kashmir is a part of Pakistan. Infect, It is actual Pakistani and Kashmir is also a super land of Pakistan.
- ” No a nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you.”
- Pakistan not only means freedom and independence but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope others will share with us.” MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH
- ” My message to you all is of HOPE, COURAGE, and CONFIDENCE.”
- Think one hundred times before you make a decision, but once the decision is taken, standby it like a man.
- It is my very ultimate wish that when I die, my conscience and my Allah may testify that JINNAH never betrayed ISLAM.
- “I must the emphasis that greater attention should be paid to technical and vocational education”
- ” No the struggle can ever succeed without women participating side by side with men.” MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH
Death of Great Leader Quaid-e-Azam:
Quaid died at the age of 71, on 11 September 1948. His tomb is in Karachi. In conclusion, He was a great man and founder of Pakistan which means لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُ. So, No Power can undo This Pakistan. We should Hard work for progress in our country and get Bread and Butter.