Funny Quotes: fun is an art and making a laugh is another art. Which we can get from our environment, something happened and maybe some reading funny quotes and messages. Funny Quote is a massive role in our society to make automatically smiling infect laughing.
In this paragraph, I want to tell you about the enormous condition of pupils. Firstly, Some may be happy with a little joke and surprising creation in their life. Secondly, Many people naturally silent but they are doing Ha Ha Ha in lonely to read some quotes and messages. Thirdly, Friends and families sit together and decide to watch humor movies to make fun. On the other hand, there are many ways to live happily in life as a poet says: Live as Bed Of Roses.
Latest Funny(comedians) Quotes:
Another category of people, which are naturally joker and used different words to make fun of their rounding. Moreover, the new generation mostly likes these people and engages with them for happiness. So, there are many comedians’ quotes to feel better.
- “Before you marry a person you should first make them use a computer with slow internet to see who they really are.” WILL FERRELL
- ” Folks, I don’t trust children. They are here to replace us.” STEPHEN COLBERT
- “I have always heard that women secretly want their father. So I used to walk around in a 1950s business suit, with a hat and a pipe. My opening line would be, you should be getting to bed now.” CONAN O’BRIEN
- ” When choosing sexual partners. REMEMBER: talent is not sexually transmittable.” TINA FEY
- It’s both funny and sad which seems to me to be the two basic ingredients of good comedy. TONY HANCOCK
- It’s good to be funny when you are a comedian. GEORGE LINDSEY
- A comedian does funny things. A good comedian does things funny. BUSTER KEATON
- Comedians are people who say funny things, and comics are people who say things funny. STATON RABIN
- I wish I could tell you it gets better. It doesn’t get better. You get better. JOAN RIVERS
- “If you can’t beat them, arrange to have them beaten.” GEORGE CARLIN
Latest Funny Quotes From Famous People:
Many famous personalities have a hobby to write books, poetry, quotes, and novels. Additionally, there are many famous personalities that have a hobby to write funny quotes for enjoyment.
- Belief is a work of malleable fiction.
- “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” Bill Gates
- ” Nope no sex scandals yet. But I am open to offers.” JOHN CUSACK
- ” When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong.” Oscar Wilde
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. Adolf Hitler
- Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt. Abraham Lincoln
- Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. Albert Einstein
- I think what’s dangerous (about comedy) is that you’re coming into the room announcing your intentions. Adam McKay
- “In the end, everything is a gag.” Charlie Chaplin
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” Albert Einstein
Latest Funny Quotes From Actors:
The passions of actors entertain the audience but some actors are naturally in a happy nature and want to say and write funny messages and quotes to their colleagues and friends.
- “I think the second you think that you’re funny is when you stop being funny.” Mila Kunis
- Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world.” Alan Rickman
- Middle age is Youth without levity, and age without decay. Doris Day
- I don’t do drugs. I am Drugs. SALVADOR DALI.
- Acting is fun for me, and it doesn’t really matter how, whether it’s hard work or easy work, it’s always fun. (Tommy Lee Jones.)
- Stylized acting and direction are too realistic acting and direction as poetry is to prose. ( Elia Kazan )
- “You’re only given one little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” Robin Williams
- “Part of the fun of acting is the research, Finding out about other people.” JAMES GANDOLFINI
- ” As you grow older; you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” Audrey Hepburn
- “The Only failure is not to try.” George Clooney